Monday, September 5, 2016

Looking forward to a new week!

Wheew! I had a BUSY weekend! We are almost finished with a house that we are working on as a family and I think coming to work will actually will be a slow down for a bit.

I am excited to get really into the units I have ready to go for my students once I have the final foundation for the classroom laid down! I am ready to see the classroom move forward!

So far we have some really great creeds written! I am excited to post them on my webpage! They will be unveiled next week as I hang them in the classroom :) I am super excited for the kids to see their work on display. They are pretty proud of the work they put into them! I am proud of them as well :)

Bell work and Grammar lessons are in full swing and we are finishing the news article that we began last week. This is to set the students up for their homework assignments in my classroom (thanks Ken Gallagher and his Article of the Week!)

Layer upon layer is being built and so far, this is the year I finally feel like I just might have a handle on this teaching thing!

Have a great week everyone!
Image result for Have a great Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment