Sunday, September 18, 2016

#LifeAnOdyssey:
This may not relate so much to education as it does to faith, but I apply this to both. Without knowing who I am and my relationship with God, I could not set foot into the classroom and know that I am working with his children every single day. It is not always easy to reach each individual, and I often fall short of the mark, but I do know that as I go in and try to give my all, I will succeed one step at a time. I love this work. It is a work of service, love, tears, pain, happiness and pure joy. It is a selfless work we all do. I know that as I help build our future generations and teach each student, these children will know I am there to help in anyway that I can and that my love for them is genuine.
This year has been such a blessing thus far. I have such great classes. We just finished working on our news articles. I did the process with them and feel like they will know the work I expect them to produce. I believe those that still struggle will catch on far faster than students have in the past.
We are revisiting our grammar quizzes and going through them as a class on Tuesday. They need the help and I believe a class on clarity is definitely needed. The PreACT is here for Sophomores and we are reaching PTC next week. It is still up and busy, busy, busy!
Looking forward to a new week!
Good Monday Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment